As a part of our Adult Program, we offer drop-in classes: you can stop by at any time and take classes from our daily class schedule offerings.
You can choose from Single Drop-in Classes, or save by purchasing a Class Card.
We also offer Enrollment Classes for beginner courses, or for classes with specific training topics. While you are welcome to drop into these sessions also, we recommend a commitment of consistent attendance for gaining a well-established technical base and building a strong, physical conditioning! An Enrollment Session usually runs for 4 to 8 classes at once.
You may also
In-Person and Virtual Drop-In Classes
- Single drop-in class: $20
- Senior single drop-in with ID: $18
- Student single drop-in: $17 (must purchase in-person with student ID)
- 5 class pass: $90, expires in 3 months
- 10 class pass: $180, expires in 6 months
- One Month 15 class pass: $240, expires within one month of purchasing
- Package: $18 per class
- Drop-in: $22
For Enrollment classes, we recommend a commitment of consistent classes for gaining a well-established technical base and building a strong, physical conditioning.
If there are three or less students for select classes*, we will cancel the class. New students will receive a free class if the class is cancelled.
*Please see in description of class
Check out our new In-Person classes Monday–Sunday!
Classes remaining virtually: Monday and Wednesday Soul Dance Cardio and Monday World Dance Fusion/Performance Class.
- Flamenco – Beginner
- Flamenco – Advanced Beginner
- Flamenco – Intermediate
- Flamenco – Advanced Intermediate
- Flamenco Choreography – Intermediate
- Flamenco Choreography – Advanced Intermediate
- Tap Basics
- Tap – Beginner II
- Tap – Low Intermediate
- Tap – Intermediate
- Tap Choreography – Intermediate
- Broadway Tap – Low Intermediate
- Belly Dance – Beginner II
- Beginner Ballet
- Intermediate Ballet
- Dance Cardio
- Dance Conditioning
- Horton Technique
- Jazz - Fosse and Luigi Jazz
- Theater Jazz
- Street Jazz
- Middle Eastern Dance – Intermediate