Séber Method Adult Dance Programs
As a part of our Séber Method Adult Dance Programs, we offer drop-in classes: you can stop by at any time and take classes from our daily class schedule offerings. You can choose from Single Drop-in Classes, or save by purchasing a Class Card.
We also offer Enrollment Classes for beginner courses, or for classes with specific training topics. While you are welcome to drop into these sessions also, we recommend a commitment of consistent attendance for gaining a well-established technical base and building a strong, physical conditioning! An Enrollment Session usually runs for 4 to 8 classes at once.
- Flamenco Technique – Beginner through Advanced
- Flamenco Choreography
- Tap Technique – Beginner through Advanced
- Tap Choreography
- Broadway Tap
- Belly Dance
- Ballet Technique - Beginner to Intermediate
- Dance Cardio
- Dance Conditioning
- Horton Technique
- Jazz - Fosse and Luigi Jazz
- Theater Jazz
- Street Jazz
- Middle Eastern Dance – Intermediate
In-Person and Virtual Drop-In Classes
- Single drop-in class: $20
- Senior single drop-in with ID: $18
- Student single drop-in: $17 (must purchase in-person with student ID)
- 5 class pass: $90, expires in 3 months
- 10 class pass: $180, expires in 6 months
- One Month 15 class pass: $240, expires within one month of purchasing
- Package: $18 per class
- Drop-in: $22
You may also purchase a Gift Card.
You may also
If you have any questions regarding our class policies visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page!
Check out our new In-Person classes Monday–Sunday!
Classes remaining virtually: Monday and Wednesday Soul Dance Cardio and Monday World Dance Fusion/Performance Class.