- How do I sign-up for your classes?
- What are your COVID-19 safety procedures?
- Who should I contact with MindBody related questions?
- Can I use a previously purchased virtual class pass for in-studio classes?
- Can I receive a refund or credit if I can no longer attend my class?
- How old do I have to be to take an adult class?
- Do you have a student discount?
- How early can I arrive to class or what if I am late?
- What is your inclement weather or emergency closure policy?
- How do I access your virtual platform?
How do I sign-up for your classes?
- Visit our adults page at sebermethodacademy.com/adults where you will find our current schedule loaded directly from our booking service MindBody
- In the ‘Find a Class’ section, tap on the purple ‘Sign Up’ button for the class you wish to attend.
- MindBody will then ask you to sign in to your MindBody Account, or, if you do not yet have one, it will prompt you to create one.
- Once signed in to MindBody, you will be at the payment page. Please select how you would like to proceed.
- When completed, you will be signed up for class.
What are your COVID-19 safety procedures?
Prior to your in-person class, please thoroughly read through our safety procedures sebermethodacademy.com/covid-19-safety-procedures.
Who should I contact with MindBody related questions?
Can I use a previously purchased virtual class pass for in-studio classes?
During this transitional time, we will be allowing dancers to convert their virtual class passes to in-studio classes.
Please note some of our class rates are discounted, so they are not the same for virtual and in-studio and the amount of classes will change. This must be done through a staff member.
For example, a Class Pass with 5 virtual classes ($11 per class with pass) left = 3 in-studio classes ($18 per class with pass)
To convert your pass please email [email protected].
Can I receive a refund or credit if I can no longer attend my class?
Since we are capping our classes at a limited number, we want to ensure everyone is able to attend.
We have made late cancellations start two hours before the beginning of class. This means if you sign up but are unable to attend, please cancel two hours or more before class to make sure others may attend.
Some of our classes are still capped at 8 people in a studio. If you have an urgent matter and have to cancel at the last minute, please let us know via email and we can evaluate the possibility of saving your class!
How old do I have to be to take an adult class?
If you are under the age of 16, please email us at [email protected] for management and teacher approval at least 24 hours prior to the class.
Do you have a student discount?
If you would like to purchase a student class, you must do so in-person with a student ID and government-issued ID. MindBody does not have a system in place to approve that. Student class rates have a maximum age limit of 27 years old.
How early can I arrive to class or what if I am late?
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the class to sign in and allow for a quick symptom and temperature check.
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes early.
The classroom will close 15 minutes after the class start time and will not allow for students to join after this time.
What is your inclement weather or emergency closure policy?
In case of inclement weather, please check your email. We will notify closures via email. Generally, DC public school closings are followed; however, all decisions remain at the discretion of the management.
How do I access your virtual platform?
We have custom-built our service: we call it our Studios in the Cloud. It is a website, you do not need to register for it or install any app on your devices.
When you sign up for a virtual class, you will receive an email with a link to Studios in the Cloud. You will also receive an additional email that has detailed instructions for our Cloud Studios that also includes an step by step video